At Loudoun Pilates, we offer several ways for new students to get started, regardless of experience.
The best way for new students to get started is to purchase one of our Introduction Packages. Although we do not require new students to purchase an Introduction Package, we strongly recommend it so that every client can benefit from the 1-on-1 instruction provided. Our full introduction package give you the opportunity to try most of the services we offer, whether you are learning the basic principles of Pilates or just brushing up on your skills.
Every new student package also includes a free fitness assessment.
- 2 Private lessons – valued at $180
- 2 Pilates equipment classes – valued at $80
- 3 Private lessons – valued at $270
- 3 Privates with Amy – valued at $360
- 3 Equipment Classes – valued at $120
- You are able to sign up for Pilates classes without purchasing an Introduction Package.
- Please refer to our Class Levels page for a detailed description of our classes.
- For safety reasons, please be aware that you will need permission from one of our instructors in order to sign up for any Intermediate/Advanced or Advanced Pilates classes.
- For private Pilates lessons, please contact the studio directly to schedule with one of our teachers.
- If you are unsure of the best way to start, please contact us. We will happily answer any questions you have and guide you to the best plan for you!